Estranged Boyfriend Wins As Kampala Slay Queen Charlotte Komugisha Loses 2nd Court Case In One Week
Queen Charlotte Komugisha (48) loses 2nd court case in One week as judge rules that their 12-year-old son leaves home & goes to boarding to avoid exposure to parental quarrels.
Robert Magara the Grade 1 Magistrate at the Makindye court in Kampala has ruled that the embattled Kampala tik tok queen Charlotte Komugisha Muhwezi (aged 48 years) is wrong in insisting that her 12-year-old son continues commuting from home daily to go to school instead of joining the boarding section at Victoria Mutundwe primary school where her estranged boyfriend, also the boy’s father, had already paid 2m for his first term fees.
Charlotte had wanted the boy to continue being under Makindye junior primary school where he was in day section since its near the couple’s Makindye home which is near the school. The boyfriend wants Charlotte out of his Makindye home on grounds that she doesn’t do any work, she is too quarrelsome and therefore, he isn’t interested in her anymore.
They have three children together including one aged 19 years, another 15 and the youngest 12 years. They first met in 2006, which is now 20 years ago.
The boyfriend insists that the relationship is irretrievably broken, with the couple’s friends making it clear that it has gradually been getting complicated to the extent that at some point, Charlotte left the matrimonial home and stayed away for 7 years only to return late last year.
She was forced to leave the home after the boyfriend secured a confession to the effect that she had been seeing some other guy behind his back.
There was too much guilt and she quit the home only to forcefully return while making it clear that she would live in the Makindye mansion whether the boyfriend liked it or not.
She promised to become a changed person and generally a better partner doing the work at home as opposed to just sleeping and eating. She didn’t keep her word and the promised reform never happened.
Feeling unsafe, the boyfriend refused to live with her and moved out to sleep in a different room of the same house. She chased away the shamba boys and maids who had been helping the boyfriend raise the three children during the 7 years she was away.
This created chaos in the home and the boyfriend protested by making it clear he wasn’t prepared to live with a disruptive person. He even reported cases at police and court demanding for protection claiming that Charlotte was creating more toxicity by threatening to kill him through poisoning.
THE CHILDREN’S SCHOOLING:
The other two older children are in boarding school already and the boyfriend suggested to put their youngest child in boarding too on grounds that continuing to witness his two parents quarreling so often would affect his concentration and negatively affect his studies as he prepares to sit his PLE exams.
The chaos-craving madam opposed all this saying it was a ploy by the boyfriend to stop providing for the home as a way of starving and forcing her out. She knew once the boy isn’t home, the boyfriend, who is clearly sick and tired of her, wouldn’t be obliged to buy food and other provisions at the Makindye home anymore.
She also said in court that the boy had chronic breathing problems making him unsuitable for boarding. She also told court that the 2m the boyfriend had already paid for their son’s first term (2026) could be transferred from Victoria Mutundwe (the boarding school) to Makindye junior school (the day school) since the two schools were under the same ownership and management.
She also claimed the boy wasn’t interested in bording and wanted him to address court but the magistrate blocked it.
LOSES THE CASE:
In his Friday 20th January ruling, the magistrate ruled that the boy goes to bording since that would best serve his interests as a child as is required under the laws of Uganda-both the constitution and the children’s Act.
The magistrate also ruled that bording school was the best option because its what the boy’s father, who pays the school fees and meets all the other requirements, wanted.
His Worship Robert Magara, the magistrate, furrher ruled that if the daddy pulled out and stopped paying, the child would drop out of school which would hurt, instead of serving, his best interest. Charlotte is jobless, which means she isn’t in position to pay.
The magistrate also agreed that the parental quarrels and clear animosity between Charlotte and the boy’s father would hurt his learning and academic preparations for PLE.
He also said switching from Makindye to Mutundwe wouldn’t hurt the boy’s learning since the two schools are under same management and have equally good standards. He added that since Makindye Junior wasn’t showed to be having a boarding section, Victoria Mutundwe primary school was better.
The magistrate also rejected Charlotte’s argument that the term had already began by making it clear that only two weeks had passed, meaning that the boy can catch up with fellow 2026 PLE candidates.
The magistrate also referred to the private WhatsApp messages between the boy and his daddy wherein the son was speaking out on the extent to which the toxic environment at home was tormenting and breaking him down emotionally.
The magistrate concluded that being put in boarding section would remove the minor from such a hurtful environment and thereby increasing his chances to excel in his PLE examinations, coming later in the year.
This is the second application Charlotte has lost this same week. On Wednesday Jan 18th, she lost another dispute in the same court whereby the same magistrate blocked her bid to have their 12-year-old son come to court to give evidence against his own daddy.
The magistrate refused this for being dangerous and unhelpful. She has to spent on lawyers even when they haven’t won the case. Her legal team comprises of Victor Manyagaba and Paul Zzimbe. The boyfriend’s legal team is led by counsel Robert Ebubura, who happens to be a Kenyan lawyer but trained in Uganda.
The minor’s removal from the Makindye home environment is going to complicate life for Chatlotte because the boyfriend’s obligation to provide basics like food and paying for yaka, gabbage collection, water bills and other things is going to diminish.
She will have to get her own money, like any other adult, to meet many of these obligations as the couple awaits for the court’s final decision on the main divorce petition.
The boyfriend has, in a different application, already asked court to force her out of his Makindye home because she is a mere girl friend in whom he is no longer interested.
Charlotte forfeited to file her response to oppose the divorce petition that was filed by the boyfriend last September and the matter was heard ex-parte. This too diminishes her chances of winning the divorce dispute.
This nervousness about what is coming, and general fear of the unknown, explains why Charlotte the tiktok queen has been trying to apply to the high court to have the divorce proceedings transferred from the Makindye to somewhere else where she believes it can be managed better.

0 Comments